How To Make Your Own Harry Potter Style Wand.
You can make these for yourself or even as alternative gifts for Trick or Treaters this Halloween. Plus they won't break the bank!
- Get yourself some wooden chopsticks
- And a glue gun
- Carefully add some glue to the thicker end of the chopstick
- Use Play-Doh to hold the wands steady whilst the glue dries
- Now your wands are ready to paint
- It's now time to paint your wand
- We used Burnt Umber acrylic paint
- Now add another layer of paint
- Now print and cut your labels
- Here is your finished product
High: 2°C | Low: 0°C
High: 2°C | Low: -1°C
High: 3°C | Low: 0°C