A man has been charged with drugs offences after being stopped in Crewe.
The 21-year-old Brandon Davidson, of Elm Drive, was arrested on Lime Tree Avenue at around 2.45pm on Monday (11 March).
Officers then searched an address on Elm Drive under Section 18 of the Misuse of Drugs Act.
Davison has subsequently been charged with the following six offences:
- Possessing with intent to supply a controlled drug of class A (heroin)
- Possessing with intent to supply a controlled drug of class A (crack cocaine)
- Possessing a controlled drug of class A (cocaine)
- Possessing a controlled drug of class B (cannabis)
- Possessing criminal property
- Resisting arrest.
He appeared at Crewe Magistrates’ Court this morning (13 March).
Davidson was remanded in custody and is set to appear at Chester Crown Court on Wednesday 10 April.